Monday, October 1, 2012

How goes your Facebook page?

Button necklaces, kids art smocks and sock monkeys rule my online time.

How many people spend time running a Facebook page, and do they wonder why? Why do I run Facebook pages?  It's a way of keeping in contact with the wider world of crafting. It's a challenge to conquer yet another technology.

I run three pages and I ask myself, why? Maybe I thought it could direct buyers to etsy and madeit shops. Does it?  Maybe it does.  Does extra traffic from Facebook transfer into sales? No, I don't think so. Do the Facebook pages help in selling off stock that has begun to clutter our houses? I wish.

What about spending hard earned dollars on Facebook advertising?  No, but thanks for offering, Facebook.

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment